Axiom Streamliner Disc DLX Rack
• Hand-welded, tubular 10.2mm 6061 T6 aluminum.
• High-strength steel modular feet.
• Durable anti-scratch coating.
• Feet mount to a standard quick-release skewer* (not included) or to traditional eyelets.
• Extra-long (280mm), adjustable Versalock® arms (for frames with eyelets).
• Center bracket can be attached to a brake caliper or fender bridge.
• Optional (255120-01~04) ‘Trekk Seat Collar’ (not included) can be used to add upper eyelets to bikes that have none.
• Optional (171356-17) ‘Nutted Axle Kit’ can be used to fit bikes with bolted axles.
*See axiomgear.com for Thru-axle solutions
• Exceptional torsional stiffness.
• Not just for disc-brake-equipped bikes.
• Suitable for use with all frame materials, including carbon fibre.
• Attaches to a standard quick-release skewer or to traditional dropout eyelets.
• Streamlined profile improves aerodynamics and greatly improves handling by keeping your load closer to center.
• Modular sweepback feet maximize heel clearance and accommodate disc brakes without adding needless extra width that otherwise affects handling.
• 280mm Versalock® arms are long enough to fit even the smallest of bikes.
• Versalock® arms can be DIY bent up to 30 degrees without reducing strength.
• Versalock® brackets can be mounted under or over the rack platform to help overcome mounting challenges found on some bikes.
• Stainless steel center bracket can be DIY bent to accommodate a wide variety of frame designs.
• Double welded for extra strength and long-term durability.
• Rear bolts on feet can be used as fender mounts.
• Reflector/light mount, Frame bolts included
• Lifetime warranty.
Compatibility: 26”, 27”, 27.5”, 28”, 700c
Stay length: 395 mm / 15.6”
Platform size: 355 x 100mm / 14” x 4”
Weight: 710 g / 1.56 lbs (including hardware)
Capacity: 50 kg / 110 lbs