Frameset - Velo Orange Campeur, Grey, 57cm
The Campeur, as the name suggests, is a touring frame for paved, or unpaved, roads. It can carry a substantial load for long unsupported trips, yet handles beautifully even with no load. In fact, it makes an excellent city bike or gravel racer.
Here are some of the highlights and specs:
- Frameset material: 4130 double butted chrome-moly
- Fork: 1" threaded
- Wheel Size: 700c (sizes 51cm-63cm), 26" (sizes 47cm & 49cm)
- Tire: 38mm with fenders
- Rear Spacing: 135mm
- BB: English threaded 68mm
- Brakes: Cantilever
- Seatpost: 27.2mm
- Front Derailleur Size: 28.6mm
- Water bottle mounts: 3
- Fender bosses: seat stay bridge, chainstay bridge, under fork crown
- Vertical dropouts with double eyelets front and rear.
- Lowrider through bosses and seatstay rack eyelets.
- Pump peg (sizes 57-63cm).
- Kickstand plate
This frame is no longer being made. We have a single 57cm in stock.